Donald Trump’s most improbable victory has exposed the clockwork behind the façade of a democracy that is really a permanent oligarchy composed of political, Deep State and media elites, aligned with other permanent oligarchies in the Western so-called democracies, the total ensemble of which represents nothing less than the human element of the kingdom of the Prince of Darkness, whose members, wittingly or unwittingly, are waging war on the Mystical Body of Christ.
The tumultuous aftermath of Trump’s election reminds me of Pope Saint Pius X’s prophetic warning in his inaugural encyclical E Supremi:
Then again, to omit other motives, We were terrified beyond all else by the disastrous state of human society today. For who can fail to see that society is at the present time, more than in any past age, suffering from a terrible and deep-rooted malady which, developing every day and eating into its inmost being, is dragging it to destruction? You understand, Venerable Brethren, what this disease is—apostasy from God, than which in truth nothing is more allied with ruin, according to the word of the Prophet: “For behold they that go far from Thee shall perish” (Ps. 1xxii., 17)….
When all this is considered there is good reason to fear lest this great perversity may be as it were a foretaste, and perhaps the beginning of those evils which are reserved for the last days; and that there may be already in the world the “Son of Perdition” of whom the Apostle speaks (II. Thess. ii., 3). Such, in truth, is the audacity and the wrath employed everywhere in persecuting religion, in combating the dogmas of the faith, in brazen effort to uproot and destroy all relations between man and the Divinity!
The frantic effort by the world oligarchic complex (WOC) to drive Trump from office on the basis of manufactured scandals, including grand juries searching for crimes—any crimes—that could bring Trump down, suggests nothing so much as the immune system of a kind of mystical body of Antichrist attempting to expel a foreign body from its midst. Not that this foreign body is anything resembling a true Christian statesman. It is, rather, that Trump has triggered the WOC’s immune response only because he differs from the surrounding tissue sufficiently to prompt the massing of the sociopolitical macrophages that now threaten his destruction.
Trump is like a large splinter that has caused localized inflammation in the WOC. He doesn’t belong there, the inflammation is spreading, and the WOC wants him out. His election was not supposed to happen; it was impossible, unthinkable, laughable. The course was already set; Hillary was poised to complete the long trajectory toward what Leo XIII called “final disaster” in his 1878 encyclical on “the evils of society.” But then, for once, the machinery of our sham democracy somehow produced what appeared to be a significant deviation from the predetermined destination, a serious attempt to evade ultimate universal integration into the WOC.
It is something to behold how perfectly the different elements of the WOC, both “conservative” and liberal, are working together, in many cases even unconsciously, to expel the invader:
- the Democrats and their media organs concoct and relentlessly promote the “collusion with Russia” fantasy as a vehicle for de facto nullification of Trump’s election, with Russia morphing from a non-issue into America’s Greatest Enemy within hours of Election Night;
- Congress launches multiple investigations of the imaginary collusion;
- Trump’s own Attorney General recuses himself from the bogus “Russia probe,” whereupon his deputy appoints special counsel Mueller to investigate the non-crime of “collusion with Russia”;
- Mueller promptly expands his investigation of a non-crime to include any conceivable actual crime he would like to search for, hiring a team of Democrat lawyers to poke around in the affairs of the Trump family and associates to find a crime, or something that could be made to resemble a crime, for purposes of a politically-motivated indictment of somebody for something, it matters not what;
- the same Republican-controlled Congress that has accomplished exactly nothing to fulfill Trump’s campaign promises, on the basis of which numerous Republicans were elected in 2016, (a) moves with lightning speed to destroy relations with Russia by a passing a bipartisan Russia sanctions bill that unconstitutionally strips Trump of his executive power to conduct foreign policy by lifting or modifying the sanctions in diplomatic negotiations; (b) drafts and introduces two different bipartisan bills designed to fasten Mueller on Trump’s back by unconstitutionally stripping him of his executive power to direct the removal of a special counsel; (c) prevents Trump from using recess appointments to fill positions in his own administration during the Senate’s vacation, following its failure to accomplish anything beyond hobbling Trump.
- The EU leadership and even the Bergoglian Vatican apparatus depict Trumpian nationalism as the preeminent threat to the stability of the WOC’s global hegemon and its Soros-funded program of secularization, Islamicization and final de-Christianization.
Where will it all end up? It is impossible to predict with any certainty. Bearing in mind that Trump’s election itself was completely unexpected, however, further unexpected developments may yet allow him to prevail against the de facto coup d’état now in progress. Nor can the capacity of Trump’s electorate to overcome the WOC’s rejection of Trump be underestimated. Michael Savage, with probably unwarranted bravado, puts it this way: “I’m warning you. All of you leftists who think you’re going to steal our vote, you’re wrong… But if you do the next step and steal our president, I warn you. You’ve seen nothing yet. You will see the ‘Day of the Locust’ in this country.”
This much is certain: Trump’s spectacular election has brought into the open forces within the WOC that have hitherto operated in darkness. And now, with those forces exposed, it remains to be seen whether the machinery of democracy has the capacity to roll them back, or whether we shall see vindicated yet again the dictum so strikingly enunciated by Augustin Cochin: “For a true democrat the best guarantee against the independence of man is still the freedom of the citizen.”