Welcome to The Remnant Newspaper
For fifty years we have been fighting in defence of the traditions of the Catholic Church and the proclamation of the Kingship of Christ. In print or online, The Remnant calls a spade a spade no matter who is using it to bury God. Subscribe to the Remnant Newspaper print edition today!
Latest from Remnant TV
Headline News Around the World
- World’s Pro-Life Leaders Pledge Stand Against Pope, Pastors on Marriage and Family Posted on: Monday, December 11, 2017
- Preview The Remnant Print-Edition (Featuring a never before published talk by Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre.) Posted on: Sunday, December 10, 2017
- Pope Francis: The Our Father "Induces Temptation" Posted on: Friday, December 8, 2017
- SPIRITUAL NEWSFLASH: New from Remnant TV Posted on: Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Preview the latest Remnant Newspaper Print Edition
December 15, 2017
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Dear Visitors to The Remnant Website:
I need about three minutes of your time. I have a proposal for you that I know will make sense to you, will substantilaly expand the traditional Catholic counterrevolution, and may just save The Remnant in the process.
First off, a word of thanks. As Christmas approaches I’d like to convey my sincere thanks to all those who visit our website, subscribe to our newspaper, watch our videos and in general do so much to help make this site one of the most popular traditional Catholic sites in the world. I’m humbled by your support, and I am encouraged to make The Remnant even more serviceable to you in the New Year.
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
New from RTV
Was it really necessary for the Vatican's Christmas Nativity scene to include a statue of a naked man? Pope Francis's call to correct the Lord's Prayer dominates international headlines and is met with resistance from both Catholic and Protestant groups. Plus, pro-life leaders throughout the world sign a Pledge of Fidelity to resist pastors—including Pope Francis—who deviate from Church teaching on marriage and the family.
Monday, December 11, 2017
We all know that during the second half of the John Paul II pontificate a great number of conservative Catholic laity took seriously the call to the “New Evangelization” and started working for the Church. It’s a common story in dioceses and the various offices of national conferences bishops around the world. A great many of these are what we call “Generation X” people who were raised and lived through the post-conciliar period, watching as their parents’ generation of priests and bishops systematically tore down the edifice of the Church – sometimes literally in bricks and stones, but as often in the form of the terrible destruction of our patrimony of Catholic social and moral culture.
- The Dictator Pope: A Call to Hierarchical Opposition
- Authority Abandoned: After-effects of a Catholic and Cultural Crisis
- Sermon of Cardinal Raymond Leo Burke
- The “Great Hair Jesus” is Politically Correct (the real one is not)
- Communion to Adulterers Promulgated as "Authentic Magisterium"
- MERRY CHRISTMAS! Trump Praises: "Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ"
- Fatima and the Latest Neo-Catholic Propaganda Offensive (UPDATED)
- Amoris Laetitia: “An Assault upon the Sanctity of the Blessed Sacrament” (Only Our Lady Can Help Us Now)
- Land of Androgyny: And I’m the Odd Man Out
- Advocates of Abortion, Euthanasia, Invited to Speak at the Vatican
- Catholic Priest to be "excommunicated" if he doesn't pledge fidelity to Francis' agenda
- What is False Mercy? Posted on: Thursday, December 1, 2016
- Profiles in Resistance: An Irish Saint Rebukes the Pope Posted on: Friday, May 6, 2016