Welcome to The Remnant Newspaper
For fifty years we have been fighting in defence of the traditions of the Catholic Church and the proclamation of the Kingship of Christ. In print or online, The Remnant calls a spade a spade no matter who is using it to bury God. Subscribe to the Remnant Newspaper print edition today!
Latest from Remnant TV
Headline News Around the World
- Speaking of Racists: Hey, Ho, Sanger Square Has To Go! Posted on: Tuesday, August 22, 2017
- FNC's Tucker Carlson Blasts the Southern Poverty Law Center Posted on: Saturday, August 19, 2017
- American Family Association Targeted as 'Hate Group' by FAKE NEWS CNN, Southern Poverty Law Center Posted on: Thursday, August 17, 2017
- Brazil's Bishops Open Sacraments to Adulterers Posted on: Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Preview the latest Remnant Newspaper Print Edition
August 15, 2017
Monday, August 21, 2017
Fr. A. Poletti Carries Bishop Ferroni to Freedom
One bridge connects the two territories. A few meters of barbed wire separate two worlds and two civilizations. The physical distance can be measured in a few meters. The moral distance, however, cannot be measured. On one side there is liberty, over there the negation of every religious liberty. – Father Ambrogio Poletti, from “The Priest at the Bamboo Curtain”
Under the brim of a grimy, frayed newsboy cap, two sunken eyes rimmed in black stared straight ahead from their sockets, as if frozen from fear. A scraggily beard hung like gray stalactites from cavernous cheeks. Bald patches detailed a survey of where torturers had plucked hairs during interrogations. Upon a stretcher lay an Italian bishop, 63 years old, frail and weak. His black tunic and dirt-stained pants draped loosely over his bones. Chinese black-cloth shoes – wrapped around and tied with spare twine – swaddled his swollen feet.
Saturday, August 19, 2017
Friday, August 18, 2017
Friday, July 28, 5:45 AM: a hundred and fifty pilgrims attend Mass at Immaculate Conception Priory, the SSPX chapel in Post Falls, Idaho, before walking twenty-two miles on asphalt bike paths and abandoned railroad lines through the local towns. That night, they camp in a hay field east of Coeur d’Alene. Saturday, July 29, 6:30 AM: fifty more pilgrims, freed from the duties of the work week, join Friday’s group for a day of trekking across gravel backroads and rough logging trails in the Coeur d’Alene Mountains.
- The Leftwing Thought Police Department Gets Nasty
- Tea With The Curate: “I don’t know Latin” (PART II)
- Michael Matt & Christopher Ferrara Discuss Christophobia, SPLC, Organized Hate-Baiting
- Tea with the Curate
- Richard Spencer: The Dark Knight of the Alt Right, a Guide for Catholics
- Trump’s Greatest Achievement and the Oligarchs’ Rage
- Light in this Darkness: A Real Nun Story
- Al Gore: “Because of Pope Francis, I Really Could Become a Catholic”
- The Supreme Court Outlaws Abortion
- The Revolution of Vatican II was Misinterpreted?
- The Last Word: GOOGLE EYES WATCH YOU
- What is False Mercy? Posted on: Thursday, December 1, 2016
- Profiles in Resistance: An Irish Saint Rebukes the Pope Posted on: Friday, May 6, 2016