Welcome to The Remnant Newspaper
For nearly fifty years we have been fighting in defence of the traditions of the Catholic Church and the proclamation of the Kingship of Christ. In print or online, The Remnant calls a spade a spade no matter who is using it to bury God. Subscribe to the Remnant Newspaper print edition today!
NEW | The Remnant en español
Latest from Remnant TV
Headline News Around the World
- Pro-Abortion Advocate Paul Ehrlich to Speak at Vatican Conference Posted on: Saturday, January 14, 2017
- Edward Peters Nails It: What About Canon 915? Posted on: Wednesday, January 11, 2017
- Bishop Schneider on the Unholy Craft: Freemasonry and the Roots of Christophobia Posted on: Monday, January 9, 2017
- Pray for Bishop Bernard Fellay's Father Posted on: Friday, January 6, 2017
Testem Benevolentiae Nostrae: Americanism and Pope Leo XIII
Of Clowns, Cartoon Villains and the Social Reign of Christ the King
Preview the latest Remnant Newspaper Print Edition
December 31, 2016
Thursday, January 19, 2017
Bishops of Malta Say Public Adulterers Can Receive Holy Communion
Introduction: the Maltese Debacle
Citing Amoris Laetitia (AL) repeatedly as their sole authority, the bishops of once Catholic Malta now declare in their just-published “Guidelines for the Implementation of Chapter VIII of Amoris Laetitia” that the new pseudo-doctrine of “discernment” permits a Catholic to “discern” that he can receive Holy Communion without ceasing adulterous sexual relations, and that he must be allowed to do so:
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
That Pope Francis may confirm the unchanging praxis of the Church with regard to the truth of the indissolubility of marriage.
Following the publication of the Apostolic Exhortation Amoris laetitia, in some particular churches there were published norms for its application and interpretations whereby the divorced who have attempted civil marriage with a new partner, notwithstanding the sacramental bond by which they are joined to their legitimate spouse, are admitted to the sacraments of Penance and the Eucharist without fulfilling the duty, established by God, of ceasing to violate the bond of their existing sacramental marriage.
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
The jaw dropping invitation by Pope Francis’ Pontifical Academy of Social Science and Sciences, to Paul Ehrlich, the author of the bestseller, The Population Bomb should finally wake up Catholics. As shocking as the announcement is, it’s not surprising to Vatican observers. From the moment Bergoglio stepped out onto the loggia, this B ishop of Rome has opened wide the bronze doors of St. Peter’s to the globalists and their population control agenda.
- "Silence": Pope Endorses Scorsese Film
- Resisting Papal Errors: Another Historical Precedent for Cardinal Burke
- Pope Francis Refuses to Answer the Dubia – What Happens Next?
- Feminism’s War on Men: The “Campus Rape Culture”
- No Mercy for Sex Abuse Victims
- July 17, 1967 – A Day That Will Live In Modernist Infamy
- The Return of Ad Orientem: A Cardinal Burke Interview
- The Silence of the Shepherds
- Christmas in the Trenches: The True Story
- Debunking the "Christmas is Pagan" Myth
- Auf Wiedersehen, Deutschland: Neo-Fascists in the Fatherland
- What is False Mercy? Posted on: Thursday, December 1, 2016
- Profiles in Resistance: An Irish Saint Rebukes the Pope Posted on: Friday, May 6, 2016