Welcome to The Remnant Newspaper
For nearly fifty years we have been fighting in defence of the traditions of the Catholic Church and the proclamation of the Kingship of Christ. In print or online, The Remnant calls a spade a spade no matter who is using it to bury God. Subscribe to the Remnant Newspaper print edition today!
NEW | The Remnant en español
Latest from Remnant TV
Headline News Around the World
- Preview New Print Edition of The Remnant Posted on: Saturday, February 18, 2017
- Watch Your Back, Mr. Trump (Barry's Not Going Away) Posted on: Monday, February 13, 2017
- Pope Francis To Cleanse Far-right Rot from Catholic Church? Posted on: Friday, February 10, 2017
- SNL and the Real Reason for the Hate Against Donald Trump Posted on: Monday, February 6, 2017
Preview the latest Remnant Newspaper Print Edition
February 20, 2017
Saturday, February 18, 2017
Raymond Cardinal Burke told an Italian television program this week that he does not believe his recent assignment to Guam to preside over an investigation of a Church trial of an archbishop accused of abusing altar boys back in the 1970s is, in fact, a punishment from Pope Francis. The Cardinal's statements can be read here.
In the interview, Cardinal Burke insists that his assignment came from the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, on which he still serves as president of the Apostolic Tribunal. Cardinal Muller, who heads the CDF, has become an outspoken defender of Amoris Laetitia -- Pope Francis’ controversial post-synodal exhortation that calls for divorced and remarried Catholics to be allowed to receive Holy Communion—the same document, by the way, to which Cardinal Burke and three other cardinals will raise formal corrections if Pope Francis refuses to answer five dubia, or questions, regarding its orthodoxy and apparent errors.
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
New from RTV...
MSNBC enlists the aid of radically liberal Jesuit, Father James Martin, to try to target and destroy the "radical Traditionalism" which is allegedly rising up from St. Peter's Square to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave and beyond. In his eagerness to lend a hand, Fr. Martin proceeds to equate what he calls "rad trads" with – wait for it – the entire Church Militant on earth. (Finally, he got something right.) Michael Matt comments on this bombshell, and then shares his opinion on an SSPX- Vatican regularization in the midst of the chaos and destruction of arguably the most destructive pontificate in history.
Monday, February 13, 2017
So, the inevitable has finally occurred: Pope Francis has speculated openly that President Donald Trump may turn out to be the next Adolf Hitler. I wish to note at the outset that I am not at all interested (at the moment) in defending the incoming American administration, or even in considering it directly. Let’s wonder instead about the characteristic way in which this Holy Father consistently tries to demonize others who might conceivably stand in the way of the accomplishment of his agenda. Since he has brought it up, let’s focus on this particular way--on Pope Francis playing the Nazi card, no less.
--On Amoris Laetitia: Interview of Vatican Liturgical Consultant and Professor of Theology, Msgr. Nicola Bux
- Fake News for a Fake War
- Pope's Popularity in Rome Declines
- Francis Pounds 'Rigid Priests': Time for SSPX to Regularize?
- Vatican Resurrects Pro-Abort Paul Ehrlich
- The Pope's Posse
- An Open Letter to a Merciful Pope (From a Terrible Old Priest)
- THE LAST WORD...Tripling the Dubia for Pope Dubius Maximus
- How the Clergy De-Christianized Ireland
- Pioneer French Traditionalist, Arnaud de Lassus, RIP
- The Humble Pope Likens Trump to Hitler, Praises “Freedom of Worship” in Communist China
- The 900-Pound Gorilla: Marginally Catechized Cafeteria Catholics
- What is False Mercy? Posted on: Thursday, December 1, 2016
- Profiles in Resistance: An Irish Saint Rebukes the Pope Posted on: Friday, May 6, 2016