Welcome to The Remnant Newspaper
For nearly fifty years we have been fighting in defence of the traditions of the Catholic Church and the proclamation of the Kingship of Christ. In print or online, The Remnant calls a spade a spade no matter who is using it to bury God. Subscribe to the Remnant Newspaper print edition today!
NEW | The Remnant en español
Latest from Remnant TV
Headline News Around the World
- SPECIAL EDITION: Preview Latest Remnant Posted on: Monday, September 26, 2016
- The Remnant, CFN Open Letter to Pope Francis Translated Into Hungarian Posted on: Friday, September 23, 2016
- Remnant, CFN: We Accuse Pope Francis (in French) Posted on: Wednesday, September 21, 2016
- THE NEW YORK TIMES Nails It: What Francis Wants Posted on: Monday, September 19, 2016
Testem Benevolentiae Nostrae: Americanism and Pope Leo XIII
Of Clowns, Cartoon Villains and the Social Reign of Christ the King
Preview the latest Remnant Newspaper Print Edition
September 15 & 30, 2016
Monday, September 26, 2016
In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.
The Nobis Quoque Peccatoribus (“to us likewise sinners”) prayer of the Roman Canon refutes the Modernist teaching that everyone goes to Heaven; that we are all living saints on earth. Modernists do not have a sense of sin and redefine Church doctrine to make the worst of sinners feel proud and at peace with their shameful sinful lifestyles, and open to accepting false religions. To them, “S” is for “Saints” – no matter what you do or what religion you hold, ‘We are all going to Heaven!’ (Syllabus of Errors, Great Blessed Pope Pius IX, #15-18). This heretical thinking does not produce Saints: brave souls willing to die believing, defending, practicing and spreading the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Faith.
Thursday, September 22, 2016
Pope Francis holds a private meeting with a longtime friend from Argentina and his boyfriend inside the Vatican Embassy on September 23, 2015. The two laymen have been in a same-sex relationship for 19 years.
A “Pastoral Practice” at War with Doctrine
You have approved as the only correct interpretation of Amoris a moral calculus that would in practice undermine the whole moral order, not just the norms of sexual morality you obviously seek to subvert. For the application of virtually any moral norm can be deemed “unfeasible” by a talismanic invocation of “complex circumstances” to be “discerned” by a priest or bishop in “pastoral practice” while the norm is piously defended as unchanged and unchangeable as a “general rule.”
The nebulous criterion of “limitations that diminish responsibility and culpability” could be applied to all manner of habitual mortal sin, including cohabitation—which you have already likened to “true marriage”—“homosexual unions”—whose legalization you have refused to oppose—and contraception, which, incredibly, you have declared is morally permissible in order to prevent the transmission of disease, which the Vatican later confirmed is in fact your view.
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
New from Remnant TV...
Protesters Attack Police in North Carolina
Following an officer involved shooting in Charlotte, North Carolina yesterday a mob of angry protestors began attacking police officers and vehicles in the middle of a freeway.
So how's that New World Order working out so far? So, do you feel safe...ANYWHERE? What's going on? How did it all get so completely out of control? Is this really about racism, or is it orchestrated social engineering designed to usher in the police state on the backs of pre-planned race riots?
Michael J. Matt is back down in the Remnant Underground.
--Pope Francis and the Entire Ecclesial Sellout to the Modern Zeitgeist Predicted in The Remnant in May of 1976
- A Meme from the Mean
- HBO's 'The Young Pope': Another Christophobic Yawner
- Bishops: Why aren’t you resettling Christian refugees?
- Grandma Clinton Wins Archdiocese of Newark (UPDATE: Archdiocese Responds)
- Why Revolutionaries Always Crush Contemplative Nuns First
- Anti-Lepanto: Hiding Our Lady for Fear of the Moors
- And the Winner of The Remnant’s Photo Caption Contest is...
- More Springtime: Altar Girls for Eastern Rite Too
- Francis’ Canonizations Are Not Infallible
- The Francis Effect in the Philippines: Tridentine Masses Disappearing
- Catholic Action: It’s Up to Us Now
- Profiles in Resistance: An Irish Saint Rebukes the Pope Posted on: Friday, May 6, 2016
- What's Wrong With Public Schools? Posted on: Thursday, May 5, 2016