Welcome to The Remnant Newspaper
For nearly fifty years we have been fighting in defence of the traditions of the Catholic Church and the proclamation of the Kingship of Christ. In print or online, The Remnant calls a spade a spade no matter who is using it to bury God. Subscribe to the Remnant Newspaper print edition today!
NEW | The Remnant en español
Latest from Remnant TV
Headline News Around the World
- Remnant, CFN Open Letter to Pope Translated Into Croation Sa žarkom brigom: optužujemo papu Franju Posted on: Friday, September 30, 2016
- Remnant, CFN Open Letter to Pope in Portuguese - Com Ardente Preocupação: Acusamos o Papa Francisco Posted on: Wednesday, September 28, 2016
- Siscoe & Salza Release Groundbreaker on 'True or False Pope' Posted on: Wednesday, September 28, 2016
- SPECIAL EDITION: Preview Latest Remnant Posted on: Monday, September 26, 2016
Testem Benevolentiae Nostrae: Americanism and Pope Leo XIII
Of Clowns, Cartoon Villains and the Social Reign of Christ the King
Preview the latest Remnant Newspaper Print Edition
September 15 & 30, 2016
Thursday, September 29, 2016
New from Remnant TV...
So, who won the debate?
Hello, again ladies and gentlemen, Michael Matt for The Remnant Underground.
So, did you watch the debate last night? Holy cow! What was that!? I don’t know if I've ever seen anything quite like that. The poor man -- after the first fifteen minutes, the cold and calculating Grandma Clinton had him up against the ropes, and it sort of went down from there. (Note to Trump Debate Team: Tell the Donald not to get all temperamental when Grandma Clinton accuses him of being too temperamental for the presidency.)
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
If you spend even a few moments online among Catholics, you will come across the pejorative “Rad Trad” or radical traditionalist. This is an exclusive club I somehow got inducted into and yet I don’t remember filling out the application. And man, the dues… the dues are steep.
As most of us know, “Rad Trad” is meant as an insult, a way of separating Catholics and, let’s be honest, smearing a group of good Catholics who attempt to practice their faith in a way similar to how Catholics have always practiced it. They label them as judgmental, holier-than-thou, Pelagian, Promethean, haters of mercy and all the proof required is some comment by some guy in some com box somewhere that was over-the-top and rude. So, you are just like that guy. Just ‘cause.
Monday, September 26, 2016
In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.
The Nobis Quoque Peccatoribus (“to us likewise sinners”) prayer of the Roman Canon refutes the Modernist teaching that everyone goes to Heaven; that we are all living saints on earth. Modernists do not have a sense of sin and redefine Church doctrine to make the worst of sinners feel proud and at peace with their shameful sinful lifestyles, and open to accepting false religions. To them, “S” is for “Saints” – no matter what you do or what religion you hold, ‘We are all going to Heaven!’ (Syllabus of Errors, Great Blessed Pope Pius IX, #15-18). This heretical thinking does not produce Saints: brave souls willing to die believing, defending, practicing and spreading the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Faith.
--Pope Francis and the Entire Ecclesial Sellout to the Modern Zeitgeist Predicted in The Remnant in May of 1976
- Remnant, CFN Open Letter to Pope Francis Translated, Broadcast Around the World
- A Meme from the Mean
- HBO's 'The Young Pope': Another Christophobic Yawner
- Bishops: Why aren’t you resettling Christian refugees?
- Grandma Clinton Wins Archdiocese of Newark (UPDATE: Archdiocese Responds)
- Why Revolutionaries Always Crush Contemplative Nuns First
- Anti-Lepanto: Hiding Our Lady for Fear of the Moors
- And the Winner of The Remnant’s Photo Caption Contest is...
- More Springtime: Altar Girls for Eastern Rite Too
- Francis’ Canonizations Are Not Infallible
- The Francis Effect in the Philippines: Tridentine Masses Disappearing
- Profiles in Resistance: An Irish Saint Rebukes the Pope Posted on: Friday, May 6, 2016
- What's Wrong With Public Schools? Posted on: Thursday, May 5, 2016