Welcome to The Remnant Newspaper
For fifty years we have been fighting in defence of the traditions of the Catholic Church and the proclamation of the Kingship of Christ. In print or online, The Remnant calls a spade a spade no matter who is using it to bury God. Subscribe to the Remnant Newspaper print edition today!
Latest from Remnant TV
Headline News Around the World
- Preview New Print Edition of The Remnant Posted on: Monday, May 22, 2017
- Total Vindication: Cardinal Burke Calls for Consecration of Russia Posted on: Friday, May 19, 2017
- BOMBSHELL IN ROME: Priest Calls Amoris Laetitia 'Trojan Horse', Exposes Rise of Anti-Church Posted on: Thursday, May 18, 2017
- Vatican Provision for SSPX Marriages Sparks Major Controversy in French District Posted on: Thursday, May 11, 2017
Preview the latest Remnant Newspaper Print Edition
May 15/31, 2017 (Double Issue)
Sunday, May 21, 2017
With 'wars and rumors of wars' dominating news of Syria and Russia, wouldn't the 100th anniversary of Our Lady's apparitions in Fatima have been a good occasion for the visiting Pope Francis to obey the Mother of God and consecrate Russia to her Immaculate Heart? Pope Francis didn't think so. Instead he dragged Our Lady onto the Mercy Express and ignored her requests completely.
Question of the year: If Syrian President Assad is 'gassing his own people', why do the two million Christians in Syria support him? Michael Matt discusses this and the canonization of Jacinta and Francisco--two of the three seers of Fatima.
Thursday, May 18, 2017
Sunday Sermons from South Saint Paul
Father speaks to the First Communicants, explaining the importance of the Rosary, the Scapular, Our Lady of Fatima, and the importance of becoming Saints.
Monday, May 15, 2017
Editor’s Note: There’s nothing sensational about this article…no breaking news, no new & improved papal scandal, no dirty laundry. On the Internet clickbait scale, it's a 1. But, please, do yourself a favor -- read it. From first paragraph to last, it positively exudes the sensus catholicus. It is filled with hope, and it puts all the scandals of our day into proper perspective — mere footnotes of history, jotted down by someone long after the Novus Ordo has been recalled, the Spirit of Vatican II exorcised, and the traditional liturgies and teachings fully restored to the life of the Church. Especially if you think this won't happen anytime soon-- please read on. MJM
Christianity would not have enemies if it were not an enemy to their vices. ~Jean-Baptiste Massillon (1663-1742)
The Rossinian Moment
Unless I really know what I’m talking about, I prefer to keep my mouth shut. That’s enough to keep me quiet most of the time, but lately I’ve been further reduced to an almost Carthusian-like silence. That’s because I’m constantly finding myself in the midst of a Rossinian moment. Let me explain.
--CATHOLIC FRANCE RISING: Tens of Thouands to Walk French Pilgrimage Dedicated to Our Lady of Fatima
- The Path to Rome and the Ascendency of Pope Peter II?
- Soul-killers of the New World Order
- Christians and the Assad Government: The Untold Story
- SSPX Priest on Amoris Laetitia: How to disguise falsehood under the mantle of truth
- Storm Clouds Over St. Peter’s: International Conference Calls on Pope to Answer Dubia
- The Film “Risen” and the Triumph of the Cross: A Movie Review
- Sean Spicer's "Gaffe” and the New Dogmatism of Modern Society
- FATIMA and the Traditional Latin Mass
- An Unexpected Gift from the Novus Ordo
- Worse Than Adultery: The Excommunicable Offense of Second Marriage
- Monsignor Ignacio Barreiro-Carámbula, RIP (A Priest Forever, According to the Order of Melchizedek)
- What is False Mercy? Posted on: Thursday, December 1, 2016
- Profiles in Resistance: An Irish Saint Rebukes the Pope Posted on: Friday, May 6, 2016