Welcome to The Remnant Newspaper
For fifty years we have been fighting in defence of the traditions of the Catholic Church and the proclamation of the Kingship of Christ. In print or online, The Remnant calls a spade a spade no matter who is using it to bury God. Subscribe to the Remnant Newspaper print edition today!
NEW | The Remnant en español
Latest from Remnant TV
Headline News Around the World
- Pope Meets With Pro-Abort, Pro-Gay 'Marriage', Sen. Tim Kaine Posted on: Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Preview New Print Edition of The Remnant Posted on: Saturday, February 18, 2017
- Watch Your Back, Mr. Trump (Barry's Not Going Away) Posted on: Monday, February 13, 2017
- Pope Francis To Cleanse Far-right Rot from Catholic Church? Posted on: Friday, February 10, 2017
Preview the latest Remnant Newspaper Print Edition
February 20, 2017
Sunday, February 26, 2017
Saint Padre Pio was the first stigmatized Priest in the Church, sent from God to be a sign for our times. Francesco Forgione (born 1887) received the five wounds of Christ only after ordination (1910) when he began offering the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and became known as Padre Pio. These visible and bleeding wounds of Christ, which he had received on September 20, 1918, had disappeared from Padre Pio by the time that he completed his last Mass on September 22, 1968 – two days after the 50th Anniversary. The wounds were related to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
Thursday, February 23, 2017
This month marks the second anniversary of the martyrdom of 21 Coptic Christians at the hands of Islamic terrorists. Their crime? Loving Christ enough to die for Him. Would Roman Catholics do the same? What motivates martyrs, if not love? Michael Matt asks the question: Is it because the New Order no longer speaks of Holy MOTHER Church that so few of her sons seem willing to die for her anymore?
What have we lost? What was life in the Church like just 40 years ago? Growing up Catholic...and remembering what we lost. Scapulars. Meat-less Friday. Ember Days. Midnight Masses. Catholic Schools. Unlocked churches. Kids on bikes (sans helmet). Dogs without leashes. Large Catholic families. Remember?
Michael Matt 'goes off' on the revolution of Vatican II, pointing out what life was like before Catholics got "sophisticated."
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
John asked me to do him a favor and help notify his many, many friends all around the world that he may not live to see his birthday on Friday. He wishes everyone to know that he’s not in pain. He wishes us all to know that, as he put it, “either we believe in Divine Providence or we don’t. I believe in it, and I know that God has known for all eternity that I would be here in this hospital today, ready to die.”
--On Amoris Laetitia: Interview of Vatican Liturgical Consultant and Professor of Theology, Msgr. Nicola Bux
- TRUMP NIXES OBAMA'S BATHROOM LAW: Tucker and Maxwell Smart On Gender Ideology
- Father X Takes Issue With Father SSPX-X
- Pope Celestine III’s Error on the Indissolubility of Marriage
- Fake News for a Fake War
- Pope's Popularity in Rome Declines
- Francis Pounds 'Rigid Priests': Time for SSPX to Regularize?
- Vatican Resurrects Pro-Abort Paul Ehrlich
- The Pope's Posse
- An Open Letter to a Merciful Pope (From a Terrible Old Priest)
- THE LAST WORD...Tripling the Dubia for Pope Dubius Maximus
- How the Clergy De-Christianized Ireland
- What is False Mercy? Posted on: Thursday, December 1, 2016
- Profiles in Resistance: An Irish Saint Rebukes the Pope Posted on: Friday, May 6, 2016