Welcome to The Remnant Newspaper
For nearly fifty years we have been fighting in defence of the traditions of the Catholic Church and the proclamation of the Kingship of Christ. In print or online, The Remnant calls a spade a spade no matter who is using it to bury God. Subscribe to the Remnant Newspaper print edition today!
NEW | The Remnant en español
Latest from Remnant TV
Headline News Around the World
- Bracing for 2017: Remnant Article Hits 100,000 Views Posted on: Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- GREAT NEWS: Battle of Lepanto Mass and Dinner with Bishop Athanasius Schneider Posted on: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- New From Remnant TV: Alan Keyes Interview Posted on: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Scholars and Academics Pledge Support for Policies of Donald Trump Posted on: Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Testem Benevolentiae Nostrae: Americanism and Pope Leo XIII
Of Clowns, Cartoon Villains and the Social Reign of Christ the King
Preview the latest Remnant Newspaper Print Edition
October 15, 2016
Thursday, October 27, 2016
New from Remnant TV (RTV)
[AUDIO FIXED VERSION]
Persecuted Christians in the Mideast, Trying to Defend Their Borders
The Remnant Underground: Continuing the discussion the single issues that may justify a vote for Trump/Pence, Michael Matt tackles the question of what open borders really mean for the future of our country. The 2016 presidential election is all about destroying what's left of U.S. sovereignty. If you vote for nothing else on November 8 -- please, vote against that.
Plus, Judge Roy Moore is sacked in Alabama, while speech against Islamic terrorism is banned in Florida.
Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Pope Francis and the Italian March to the Radical Party
One of the most important tasks of journalists is to learn to read “signals” in politics, and this week, the Italian Conference of Catholic Bishops (CEI) has sent up an unusually clear one. CEI has demonstrated that they not only have little interest in the spiritual nature of their role, but has this week officially thrown its collective lot in with the country’s most toxic anti-Catholics of the extreme far left.
Monday, October 24, 2016
"All effective actions require the passport of morality.”
~ Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals
WikiLeaks Release! More Podesta Emails
Drip, drip, drip. The Tiber is overflowing with leaks from WikiLeaks documents which reveal the relationship between notorious George Soros operatives and high level Vatican prelates. They expose that the enemy scaled the Vatican wall and is now ensconced behind the Bronze Doors of St. Peter’s.
In August 2016, the first batch of shocking emails were disclosed in the DCLeaks dump which uncovered George Soros’ Open Society documents confirming the close collaboration between Soros operatives and the Vatican, highlighted in a Soros Open Society U.S. Board Meeting Report in May 2015. The notes discussed the expenditure of $650,000 to PICO to organize activities to engage Pope Francis on economic and racial issues:
- Media Bias On Full Display: FNC "Journalist" Megyn Kelly Exposed
- Rigged Election? Ferrara's Beef of the Day
- Sunday Sermon: A Threat to the Catholic Church
- Bombshell at Third Debate: Trump Refuses to Concede Election in Advance
- Francis and “Saint” Martin Luther: Perfect Together
- Wikileaks Confirms Rad Trad 'Conspiracy Theory': Catholic Church Infiltrated
- Trump Trounces Hillary in Second Debate
- Vatican: 2017 Synod on Married Priests Won’t Really Be On Married Priests (wink wink nudge nudge)
- A New Schism for A New Church
- Remnant, CFN Open Letter to Pope Francis Translated, Broadcast Around the World
- A Meme from the Mean
- Profiles in Resistance: An Irish Saint Rebukes the Pope Posted on: Friday, May 6, 2016
- What's Wrong With Public Schools? Posted on: Thursday, May 5, 2016