This just in from LifeSiteNews:
EWTN’s Lauren Ashburn broke the news on Twitter Wednesday morning.
“We're excited to announce that the President will become the first sitting president to address the March for Life from the White House live via satellite,” White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said at a media briefing today. “This will take place from the Rose Garden. The President is committed to protecting the life of the unborn and he is excited to be part of this historic event.”
Previous Republican presidents have delivered remarks to the March for Life via pre-taped video messages or phone calls.
“Since his first day in office, President Trump has remained steadfast on his campaign promises to the pro-life cause and has actively worked to protect the unborn,” said Jeanne Mancini, President of March for Life. “Over the past year, the Trump administration has significantly advanced pro-life policy, and it is with great confidence that, under his leadership, we expect to see other pro-life achievements in the years to come. We welcome our 45th President, Donald Trump, to the 45th annual March for Life.”
Last year, President Trump called out the media for giving extensive coverage to a pro-abortion march but not to the March for Life, the largest pro-life event in the world. The March for Life draws hundreds of thousands of people every year on or near the anniversary of Roe v. Wade, the Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion on demand. READ MORE HERE
REMNANT COMMENT: Game over, Never-Trumpers. Don’t let the door hit you in the backside on the way out.