Topics covered in this episode:
- Michael Matt answers critics who say that to resist Francis is to behave like a Protestant.
- The late Sinead O’Connor tore up a picture of Pope John Paul II on live TV. That was big but Michael argues that what happened on SNL a week later was bigger.
- When Pope John Paul visited Ireland in 1979 over 2.7 million Irish came out to cheer him on. 26 years later Ireland legalized same-sex marriage and abortion. So, what happened?
- YouTube celebrity priest Fr. Mike Schmitz praises Mass facing away from the people.
- Putin’s pro-Christian propaganda – is it for real?
- Catholic Spain rises again.
- Greenpeace co-founder blasts push for “net zero” as genocide.
Register for the Catholic Identity Conference HERE: www.CatholicIdentityConference.com
HOW TO SUPPORT RTV:
Sign up for Michael Matt's Weekly E-Letter: https://remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/subscribe-today/free-remnant-updates
Follow Michael Matt on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Michael_J_Matt
Subscribe to The Remnant Newspaper, print and/or digital versions available: https://remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/subscribe-today
Listen to Michael Matt's podcasts: