Headline News Around the World
- The Gnostic Background of Kardinal Kasper Posted on: Wednesday, April 19, 2017
- Cardinal Burke's Gift to Our Lady Posted on: Tuesday, April 18, 2017
- Trump Overturns Obama Protection for Planned Parenthood Posted on: Monday, April 17, 2017
- Preview Remnant Print Edition (Easter & John Vennari Remembered) Posted on: Friday, April 14, 2017
The Trial of Blessed Cardinal Aloysius Stepinac:
- Hailed by Pope Pius XII as the "most important priest in the Catholic Church."
- Beatified by Pope John Paul II
- So hated by the Nazis that they demanded Pope Pius XII remove him (Pius refused)
- Imprisoned by the Communists
- Laid down his life for those most persecuted during and after World War II
- Died of complications from his imprisonment for defending the rights of Christ the King
- Denounced Martin Luther as a "False Prophet"
- Blamed Protestantism for the “hell in which human society suffers today”
- Would not have made a very good ecumenist.
- Would have been excommunicated from the 'Church of Accompaniment'
History always balances its accounts. For years the Communists endeavored to separate Croatian Catholics from the Pope. They used all means to sever Church unity: vain pledges and threats; bribery and murder; trickery and torture.
TODAY AT RTV...
Bishop Robert Barron gives an interview to a 'married' homosexual talk show host in which His Excellency says he would not reverse the law which legalized 'gay marriage'. So, has the Church officially surrendered to the Culture of Death? Are homosexual acts still intrinsically disordered? Sinful?
Has even the Catechism of the Catholic Church become too 'rad trad' for the Pope's new bishops? What about Pope John Paul's teaching on the Catholic obligation to oppose even 'settled law' when it comes to 'gay marriage'? I guess Pope John Paul's not so great anymore?
Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch and his wife, praying in the White House alongside President Trump, his family, staff members, and Father Paul Scalia, son of the late Justice, who offers the Latin Mass.
(Time for another Soros-sponsored 'spontaneous' protest, PRONTO!)
The nomination of Neil Gorsuch to fill the “Scalia seat” on the Supreme Court has already received its existential verification as a victory for what passes for judicial conservatism in America: the loony Left, already on the verge of declaring civil war, is now writhing and moaning in a collective fit of apoplexy.